[OpenAFS] gssklog

Jerome Walter walter@efrei.fr
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:11:09 +0200

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 02:20:04PM -0500, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> Leave off the --enable-server and it should only build the client.

Ok, i  compiled it, and it works great ... on the server.
The client on the Solaris gives me the following error :

GSS-error acquiring credentials: major_status:00070000 minor_status:00000000
No credentials were supplied, or the credentials were unavailable or
inaccessible
mech_dh: Success
Unable to get user credentials

And thus, using gssklog with any options. Does someone have a clue about
what's happening ? does this come from bad compiling or just a
misconfiguration on whatever side between client and server ?

What does i need exactly to get this to run ?

Sincerely,

Jerome Walter
--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors