[OpenAFS] conflict betwwen openafs+kerberos+cvs

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:05:04 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Did this work before you installed openafs (on Fedora 1)?

if you uninstalled krbafs-utils and cvs needed it, well, that'll happen.
you could reinstall it with --force --nodeps, and you'll get it's pagsh
instead of ours. there are slight semantic differences, but you probably
don't care.