[OpenAFS] aklog/wake on Windows 2003 Terminal Server ?

Holger Brückner lists@net-labs.de
10 Dec 2003 15:51:36 +0100

hello,

your users are loggin into windows with their own client workstation ?
this works perfectly here. what doesn't work is using a rdp client to
use windows 2003 terminal services.

it works if i'm loggin into terminal services authenticating against
the windows kdc. then issue a kinit && aklog.

what i really would like to have is logging into windows terminal
services via mit kdc, then do a ms2mit and aklog (wake is capable of
doing this during startup) :)