[OpenAFS] Re: openssh-3.7.1, pam and no token after login

John Koyle jkoyle@rfpdepot.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:42:21 -0700

IIRC, the default settings for OpenSSH changed with version 3.7.1.  Have
you checked to see if

UsePAM yes

is configured in your sshd_config file?  If not, try setting that and
restarting sshd.

John