[OpenAFS] Re: openssh-3.7.1, pam and no token after login

John Koyle jkoyle@rfpdepot.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:34:28 -0700

I'm not sure if this will help or not, but from the v3.7.1p2 man page:

     UsePAM  Enables PAM authentication (via challenge-response)
             and session set up.  If you enable this, you should
             probably disable PasswordAuthentication.  If you
             enable then you will not be able to run sshd as a
             non-root user.

So I'd also try setting

	PasswordAuthentication no

in the config as well.