[OpenAFS] Windows cache rehashed...

Mitch Collinsworth mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:32:42 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Rodney M Dyer wrote:

> I must say I was rather dazed (blindsided) by the new 1.3.51 client.  There
> are a good many operational characteristics changed from previous
> versions.  I noted the following...
> [...]
> I don't disagree with the changes, I was just a bit shaken by them.

Did you miss the verbiage in the release announcement that said:

"This release includes several enhancements which have not yet appeared in
previous OpenAFS releases, however, some of these have not yet been
heavily tested. Accordingly, this release should be treated as an unstable
development release and not run in an environment where you'd be unwilling
to potentially discover and help us track bugs."

-Mitch