[OpenAFS] Automatically adding / deleting principals

Andreas Haupt ahaupt@ifh.de
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:17:44 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Martin Schulz wrote:

> Andreas Haupt <ahaupt@ifh.de> writes:
>
> > I'm already authenticated as admin and have a token. Furthermore there is
> > nothing like the "-localauth" option as bos supports it. So my question
>
> kadmin.local ?!
>

> At least for MIT krb5. No need for token. Only needs root on the
> kerberos server.

We want to migrate to Heimdal Kerberos5 in the next time. But until then
the main database is the kas database.

BTW: How can I tell kadmin to store the principal keys in AFS format
(since AFS uses a different String2Key method as standard heimdal does
AFAIR)? I did not find anything about it in the man page.

--
Andreas Haupt         E-Mail: ahaupt@ifh.de
 DESY Zeuthen