[OpenAFS] Is OpenAFS available for Linux on Itanium yet???

Klaas Hagemann kerberos@northsailor.de
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:48:52 +0100

Hi Bob,

could you please give me some more informations?
I try to build openafs 1.2.8 on itanium using red hat advanced server as
well.
The compile itself seems to work fine, but when i try to insmod the
module, i get the following error:

libafs-2.4.18-e.12smp.mp.o: unresolved symbol sys_open
libafs-2.4.18-e.12smp.mp.o: unresolved symbol sys_exit
libafs-2.4.18-e.12smp.mp.o:
Hint: You are trying to load a module without a GPL compatible license
       and it has unresolved symbols.  Contact the module supplier for
       assistance, only they can help you.

do you or anybody else have any idea, why this error occurs?
Can you give me some more information of your configuration, e.g. your
spec-file or the SRPM, if you do RPM?

Thanks in advance,
Klaas