[OpenAFS] Replicated volume refuses to be salvaged

Norman P. B. Joseph joseph@ctcgsc.org
25 Feb 2003 15:29:15 -0500

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 14:43, Broughton, Travis V wrote:

> If the RW is still there, I'd recommend:
>
> "vos remsite" on the broken RO, then move the RW somewhere else, then
> zap the broken RO, then add another RO instance and release.

Well, that, indeed, solved it.  Though I'm no closer to understanding
why the salvager couldn't handle it.  Thanks to the AFS community for
their help.

-norm

--
 Norman Joseph, Systems Engineer           joseph@ctcgsc.org      IC|XC
 Concurrent Technologies Corporation         814/269.2633         --+--

  ***  Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle  ***