[OpenAFS] Solaris 9 and aklog problems

Joćo Miguel Chaves joao.chaves@tagus.ist.utl.pt
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:42:20 +0000

lo all, i'm currently having some problems with solaris 9. We are (were)
using aklog to convert our kerberos 5 tickets to afs tokens. We
previously had Solaris 8 and i was able do compile and deploy aklog
using pam_aklog to integrate it.

Problems is we now upgraded to Solaris 9 and i'm not being able to get
aklog to work here. I was able to compile it against krb5 1.0 and
openafs 1.2 but it will sigsev after printing "Authenticating to cell
....(server x.y.z)". Already tried a million things and can't get this
to work...
Can anyone give me some lights on this issue? Anyone know where can i
get a static binary for aklog? Is there a better way to do this i'm not
aware?

Thanks in advance for your help.
-
Joćo Miguel Chaves