[OpenAFS] Kernel module (1.2.8-rh8.0.1) not suitable for new RH kernel RHBA-2002:292

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
09 Jan 2003 13:12:16 -0500

I'm not in the business of making new modules every time a new kernel
comes out.  It's in my "build list" for the next time I rebuild the
RPMS.  The -19.8.0 kernel will be supported in the next release,
whenever that happens.

-derek