[OpenAFS] AFS Developer Position open now! High paying...and you can work from home!

Dexter "Kim" Kimball Dexter \"Kim\" Kimball" <dhk@ccre.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:27:39 -0700

Folks, I was approached but can't take this position right now, even though
it sounds like a lot of fun.

I hope this is a good place to post the job announcement, attached.  It is
AFS specific.

If not, let me know where, and I'll repost there.

Dexter "Kim" Kimball
CCRE, Inc.
dhk@ccre.com
-------------------------------------- Here's the job announcement and
contact info ------------------

Nita, by the way, is very nice to work with.  Call her, email her, send her
a job candidate and collect money!  (See last part of job info.)

Our client, a Technology Consulting and Engineering Firm, is looking for an
Andrews File System
Developer for a three- to nine-month, full-time position which could be
extended at client's discretion.

Our client wants to fill this position now!

Qualified candidate requirements:

1st Priority -- Highly experienced with development on Windows (98, 2000,
XP, etc.).
2nd Priority -- Familiarity with SMB (Server Message Block) file sharing
protocols.
3rd Priority -- Significant experience in AFS programming and defect
resolution.
Prior project management experience.
Prior client interface experience and strong background as an external
consultant.
Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time.  Ability to
communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
Must be a multi-tasker with demonstrated follow-through and a self-starter -
able to work with minimum supervision, identifying tasks to be completed,
and taking responsibility for completing them.
Organized, disciplined, analytical approach to problem solving, coding, and
testing.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and
written skills for both technical and non-technical information.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field and at least 3 - 4
years related consulting/operations experience, or minimum of 5 years
related experience.

If this is of interest to you,  please first send your resume as a Word
document attachment and then please call Nita Ryan, California time.  If
this is NOT of interest, please send on this job req to a qualified
candidate.  When hired, I'll send you a check for $500!

 Nita Ryan
Account Manager
Partners Consulting Services, Inc.
800-887-5131