[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Poll Raw Results

Jimmy Engelbrecht jimmy@e.kth.se
13 Jan 2003 12:22:52 +0100

Patrick Boettcher <empmp@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi list,
>
> on http://turku.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/openafs the raw results
> of my poll are published.
>
> If you have any suggestions to me, which kind of statistic is still
> neccessary, please let me know.

There are at least 250 active and public AFS-cells on the internet.  Thats
what my afscrawler found out a year ago. And there were about 60.000
AFS-clients. The biggest site was cern.ch in clients and data ammount.

I have asked all 60.000 clients what version they were running, we
presented that results on The AFS Workshop Dec 2002 in Monterrey.

However i have some suggestions to the form.

1) We run arla, openafs and Transarc AFS, i want to choose all of them.
2) I run almost all available versions of clients, can i specify a list ?

/Jimmy