[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Poll Raw Results

Garance A Drosihn drosih@rpi.edu
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:38:36 -0500

At 11:35 PM +0100 1/12/03, jon+afs@silicide.dk wrote:
>On Sun, Jan 12, 2003, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
>  > Hi list,
>>
>  > on http://turku.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/openafs the raw
>  > results of my poll are published.
>  >
>  > If you have any suggestions to me, which kind of statistic is
>  > still neccessary, please let me know.
>
>i think it's nice you did it, but i'm a little worried that so
>few replied.  Are so few really using AFS ?

If this is the poll that I remember looking at, I got stuck right
away because it asked something like "Are you using  a) Transarc
AFS, or b) OpenAFS" (it may have also mentioned arla).  The thing
is, we're using both Transarc AFS and OpenAFS on our production
machines.

So, I did not fill out the survey.