[OpenAFS] Extremely poor write performance.

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:22:50 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:

> Alternatively, might be worth providing a set of afsfsperf binaries on
> the openafs or grand.central.org sites. Then it becomes much more
> reasonable to tell someone to "go run afsfsperf".

As someone with a healthy interest in AFS buy zero experience with arla,
that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C