[OpenAFS] (no subject)

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:37:30 -0500

>Anyway, the reason I'm writing is the "monster-patch" from the AFS-Krb6
>migration kit. I need a way for users to log in in the servers and have an
>immediate AFS token. PAM is not an option because I use kerberized
>telnet/ftp, and PAM modules are not available for all the archs. So I've
>been reading andI've found references to the krb5_run_aklog et al and I'm
>confident that this is what I really need :). Problem is, I'm running MIT
>Kerberos 1.2.6, the patch is for 1.0.6. Basically I would like to know if
>someone has a version of the patch that applies in this KErberos version.
>I'm interested in the AFS/Krb5 additions that the patch gives.

Well, I've upgraded our sources locally to 1.2.7, and I've kept all of the
integration I did originally.  Now, I haven't had time to put together a new
monster-patch, but I'm willing to send people the output of "cvs diff -rMIT"
of my krb5 tree ... WITH this understanding:

- It may be buggy
- It's got a lot of other stuff in there.
- I don't have time to answer questions about it right now (I wish I did,
  but other things are more important).

--Ken