[OpenAFS] Extremely poor write performance.

Rubino Geiß kb44@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:09:41 +0100

> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, [iso-8859-1] Rubino Geiß wrote:
> > 	./configure --disable-nnpfs
> > undefined reference to `crypt'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> add -lcrypt by hand to the link line and I bet that problem goes away.

Thank you. It fixes that.

> > Can't get a token for cell unknown-cell-missing-configuration
>
> link /usr/arla to /usr/vice or make /usr/arla/etc/ThisCell exist

I have already done that.

> > As far as I know I do not have "krb4 ticket file" AND google doesnt
> > tell me! how do i get such a file from a kaserver? Sorry maybe I'm
> > just dumb ;)
>
> klog.krb

Got it woking, now! klog.krg fixes "unknown-cell-missing-configuration" as
well as "afsfsperf: RXAFS_MakeDir returned 13" problems.

Thank you again, I will post the results as soon as I got them.