[OpenAFS] lost contact with volume location server

Peter Schuller peter.schuller@infidyne.com
30 Jan 2003 13:51:23 +0100

--=-aWU7EPuiANFLKW7RYkf8

> Is there anything known about incompatibilities with
> recent kernels?

FWIW, I have my problem on two machines. On one of them, I did initially
get it to work fine on 2.4.18 (which prompted me to ask the same thing
as you, as I was using a newer kernel on the other box where it didn't
work). However, after a reboot it was broken on the first machine too,
still on 2.4.18 (the exact same kernel).

I have tried 2.4.19 and 2.4.20 on the other machine, and no luck with
them either.

--=20

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org