[OpenAFS] afsd cannot install tokens on win2k

Ben Creech bpcreech@eos.ncsu.edu
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:57:22 -0400

Are you saying the AFS Client is unresponsive every time you restart it,=20
until you restart the machine?  Are you restarting it manually, or does=20
Wake do it automatically when you try to authenticate?

You might try:
<http://grand.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/WindowsLoopBackAdapter>

I just wrote that Twiki page, so would any concerned parties review it for=20
me?