[OpenAFS] afsd cannot install tokens on win2k

Christian Pfaffel flash@itp.tu-graz.ac.at
13 Jul 2003 17:28:49 +0200

Ben Creech <bpcreech@eos.ncsu.edu> writes:

> Are you saying the AFS Client is unresponsive every time you restart
> it, until you restart the machine?  Are you restarting it manually, or
> does Wake do it automatically when you try to authenticate?

I tried three things. One by using the wake builtin function, the
other one by manually restarting it using the afs client control tab,
and the third by the w2k services control panel.

> You might try:
> <http://grand.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/WindowsLoopBackAdapter>
>
> I just wrote that Twiki page, so would any concerned parties review it
> for me?

I will give it a try and report back.

Thanks and best regards,

Christian Pfaffel