[OpenAFS] fs: Invalid argument; it is possible that /afs is not in AFS.

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:08:54 +0200

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 09:11:22AM -0400, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Jerome Walter wrote:
[snip intro]
> > fs: Invalid argument; it is possible that /afs is not in AFS.
>
> Are you using -dynroot as a parameter to afsd? If so, /afs really isn't in
> AFS.

Nope, afsd does not run any "exotic" parameter. I am anly trying to get the
basic steps running, as i am a niewbie, but enven step-by-step does not work
for me ;)

Jerome

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors