Re[2]: [OpenAFS] afs backup to file (max filesize ??)

Ron Croonenberg ronc@DEPAUW.EDU
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:28:55 +0000 (CT)

Hi Dan,

thanks for the response.

Well if the file size limit is in AFS (or in Linux) then it seems I have a
problem with "vos dump" too ?  right ?

if it is an AFS problem, then I suppose there's a file size limit set somewhere
that causes the problem ?

Ron