[OpenAFS] New Windows AKLOG...

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:11:52 -0400

At 01:27 PM 7/22/2003 -0500, Douglas E. Engert wrote:

>What do you mean the function call needs the header? Are you including the
>k5-int.h in the aklog_main.c?

Sorry, I didn't mean the "function" needs the header, I mean to use the
function within my aklog_main.c, I need to include the header.

Here are the headers I'm including in my aklog_main.c...

#include <krb5.h>
//#include <k5-int.h>
#include <kerberosIV/krb.h>

If I take out the remark (//) then I get the errors.

>I still see the socklen_t not defined in k5-int.h
>I thought you had that fixed with a newer MS SDK?

Well yea, MIT Krb 5 compiled fine after I added the Platform 2003.  But
aklog doesn't, and I'm using the exact same build environment.

>Have you looked at the krb5.h and the -DKRB5_PRIVATE
>Even if you get it to compile, the dll may not export the
>krb5_get_host_realm.

No, I didn't.  After doing a bit of snooping in the MIT Krb5 build tree I
found the krb5_get_host_realm call is provided in "hst_realm.c", which
makes "hst_realm.obj".  But the "hst_realm.c" file also includes "k5-int.h"
which again, causes the compiler to spew errors.

Any more thoughts?

Thanks,

Rodney