[OpenAFS] Two questions AFS as a *large* webserver system backend in lieu of NFS

David Thompson thomas@cs.wisc.edu
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:40:37 -0500

In cases where we have needed devices in /afs, we mount a tmpfs file system
over /dev in the jail (in afs), and populate it as needed.

This may or may not work for you.  As was pointed out, devices in /afs would
have their own set of problems...

Dave