[OpenAFS] Two questions AFS as a *large* webserver system backend in lieu of NFS

Michael Loftis mloftis@wgops.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:52:46 -0600

The interop isn't an issue for us, all the Linux boxes are the same already
as necessity anyway.

We already have the problem of having to mount the jail inside of the udir,
which is a huge problem for us already (Linux isn't handling 2,500+ mounts
all that greatly well).

Backwards compatibility isn't really an issue for us either since this
system will be private.

I appreciate very informative comments I've gotten so far, keep them
coming! :)

--On Friday, July 25, 2003 13:40 -0500 David Thompson <thomas@cs.wisc.edu>

--
Michael Loftis