[OpenAFS] Gentoo Linux looking for OpenAFS maintainers

Steven Jenkins steven.jenkins@ieee.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:14:19 -0700

Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> 1.2.10 is imminent, so if said person wanted to star by seeing if we
> needed to include any configuration for it we could probably squeeze it
> in.

I had to make one minor change to the 1.2.9 ebuild to get AFS 1.2.10-rc4
to compile. Portage's version ordering algorithm expects "_rc4", not
"-rc4". With that change, it compiled fine. (The final release should
work with no changes to the 1.2.9 ebuild.)

I'm updating other stuff now. I'll try loading the modules later this
weekend. I'm not running a server, so the only functionality I can test
here is the client. Is there a test suite?

Steve