[OpenAFS] Aklog or pam_aklog for solaris

Balazs GAL balsa@rit.bme.hu
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:24:37 +0200

Jerome Walter írta:
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 11:56:20AM +0200, Jerome Walter wrote:
>
>>Where can i find aklog, or a module to transform Kerberos 5 tickets into AFs
>>tickets after pam_krb5 has done its job ?

pam-krb5.sf.net will do it for you withouth aklog.
Try latest snapshot.
I tested it with heimdal+kth-krb4 on Solaris 9 (thanks to Gunnar
Gunnarsson), I havent info about it with mit-krb5.

> From now, i am only using Sun software, and try to avoid adding other
> software, perhaps this is the point. Any help would be welcome.

Then contact to Sun. :)

balsa