[OpenAFS] Aklog or pam_aklog for solaris

Mark Nejedlo nejedlo@cs.wisc.edu
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:53:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Balazs GAL wrote:
> Jerome Walter írta:
> > On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 11:56:20AM +0200, Jerome Walter wrote:
> >>Where can i find aklog, or a module to transform Kerberos 5 tickets into AFs
> >>tickets after pam_krb5 has done its job ?
> pam-krb5.sf.net will do it for you withouth aklog.
> Try latest snapshot.

I don't know about the latest snapshot, but last time I poked at this with a
sharp stick it behaved rather badly when asked to get a ticket and token longer
than about 21 hours.  As best I could tell, a length over 21h20m would overflow
a char that held the number of 5 minute increments that the krb4 ticket used to
get the AFS token was good for.

Mark

--
Mark Nejedlo	jelloman@nejedlo.net
		http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~nejedlo

	Xander: Robots are the strangest people.
	Buffy: No, people are the strangest people.