[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:40:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Douglas E. Engert wrote:

> If you Kerberos admins will not run the krb524d (and I don't know
> why not) there are some other options:
>
>  o An aklog that just used the k5 ticket would be good, but is there one
>    yet? This would in efect be a klog, using k5, and the K5 realm must
>    match the AFS cell. The AFS servers need to be 1.2.9

I wrote one, it takes like 15 minutes to write, and I think Love wrote
one, but I don't consider mine releasable, and I really think not letting
a server, a single point of change, do the work, is a bad idea.