[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:09:15 -0500

Perhaps we should just make a simple new pioctl that knows how to deal
with a k5 ticket, but internally strips out all but the encrypted part?
That would allow for doing the "aklog-like" activity, without having to
really dig into full k5 support? =20

(I'm just commenting, I haven't looked to see if the above has some
blatantly rediculous caveat.)

-- Nathan