[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:23:37 -0500

Actually, what I think we really need is for grand.central.org to have a
cvs repository that can be a one-stop source for aklog and some of these
other addons. If they were all in one place, we could make some progress
toward standardizing.

Right now, it's just a jumble of different implementations from lots of
different locations.

Even just a central downloads page with copies of all the relevant
pieces in one place would be a big improvement. I'm sure the three (4?)
afs implementations would be happy to direct traffic to one definitive
site.

-- Nathan