[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Nicholas Henke henken@seas.upenn.edu
09 Jun 2003 10:42:53 -0400

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 15:23, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:
> Actually, what I think we really need is for grand.central.org to have a
> cvs repository that can be a one-stop source for aklog and some of these
> other addons. If they were all in one place, we could make some progress
> toward standardizing.
>
> Right now, it's just a jumble of different implementations from lots of
> different locations.
>
> Even just a central downloads page with copies of all the relevant
> pieces in one place would be a big improvement. I'm sure the three (4?)
> afs implementations would be happy to direct traffic to one definitive
> site.

This would be absolutlely great -- there are 15 sites with bits and
pieces of software, and to the newbie, it is really confusing on what we
actuall need to use. Heck --- even a web page with some data on each one
would be helpful.

Nic
--
Nicholas Henke
Penguin Herder & Linux Cluster System Programmer