[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:06:32 -0400

What would please me more is getting rid of this "aklog" business
altogether and just adding the functionality right into "klog" with a "-v5"
option.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK????????

Rodney

Rodney M. Dyer
Windows Systems Programmer
Mosaic Computing Group
William States Lee College of Engineering
Email rmdyer@uncc.edu
Phone (704)687-3518
Help Desk Line (704)687-3150
FAX (704)687-2352