[OpenAFS] AFS and Oracle

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:40:36 -0500

We have quite a few on linux oracle servers using filesystem based db's
(not raw devices), and have the oracle client installed in afs. Not
aware of any problems with oracle use as a result of this. Really
don't interact much with each other. The servers just happen to have
afs on them for userid homedirs and admin tasks, but other than that,
no significant runtime deps on afs.

-- Nathan