[OpenAFS] problem with openafs on a recompiled 2.4.20-8 kernel SOLVED

Johann Cohen-Tanugi johann.cohen@pi.infn.it
13 Jun 2003 12:39:33 +0200

Hi there,
	indeed my problem was a screw up of the include/linux/modules dir where
symbols are defined and stored:
1) make mrproper is necessary to remove its content, prior to rebuilding
a package.
2) I probably also ran make mrproper instead of make clean to clean up
my source dir after installation. That was a very wrong move!

Anyway everything is fine now, and as a matter of fact I also solved the
problem of compilation I had with the modem driver, due exactly to the
same problem.

Thanks to all for the tips.

Johann