[OpenAFS] pam_krb5afs grabs no tokens, afslog() returned 57

John Morris afs@butchwax.com
17 Jun 2003 05:42:01 -0500

Howdy!

Running RH8, openafs-1.2.9 (from SRPMs), pam_krb5-1.3.rc7 (from
sourceforge).

Had pam_openafs_session working OK, why am I switching?  Hmm....

I'm trying to get pam_krb5afs working, no such luck so far.  The krb5
part is working fine, gets tokens like it should.  The krb_afslog()
call is returning 57; don't know what that means, but I'm getting no
tokens.  An aklog will get me tokens after I'm logged in.

Looking through the krb5afs and libkrbafs source, seems that the
result code of krb_afslog is that of the VIOCSETTOK pioctl.  I've got
my openafs sources all unpacked, but haven't been able to find where
those result codes are defined.

Can someone clue me in?  What's result code 57?  Am I barking up the
wrong tree?  Should I go bug the pam_krb5 list instead?  Thanks for
all info!

        John

--
John Morris