[OpenAFS] pam_krb5afs grabs no tokens, afslog() returned 57

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:01:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, John Morris wrote:

> I'm trying to get pam_krb5afs working, no such luck so far.  The krb5
> part is working fine, gets tokens like it should.  The krb_afslog()
> call is returning 57; don't know what that means, but I'm getting no
> tokens.  An aklog will get me tokens after I'm logged in.

I'd guess it's a krb4 error:
#define         SKDC_CANT      57       /* Can't send request */
since a system error:
#define EBADSLT         57      /* Invalid slot */

makes no sense. but it implies your libkrbafs isn't compiled right.