[OpenAFS] Knoppix + openafs... Again.

Daniel Swärd excds@kth.se
17 Jun 2003 21:49:04 +0200

> > 1: Is it ok to distribute a binary version of this?
>
> IANAL - but as long the source is available ...

But since the source is available anywhere else, don't you think it
would be enough just with the iso + a description on how to put it
together?

> > 2: Is anyone interested in creating a version of their
> > own, and should I write down how I did somewhere?
>
> That would be great. Maybe you know "skolelinux" - a
> Debian distribution for servers in school-environments.
> Maybe your effort could be used for that project, as well.

I've heard of it. Is that the Norwegian thing?

And yes, I put it together for the afs/krb5-environment I've set up at
work/school. ;-)

	/Daniel

--
File not found. Should I fake it (y/n)?