[OpenAFS] Help with linux openafs kernel compile

Adam Done donestudios@gmx.net
18 Jun 2003 15:26:23 -0700

--=-PQjPYzLkaIXoYUaKcjKk

> or ext3 - it works fine as well.
>
> -- Nathan

This is good to know.  I will def use ext3 partition for the client
cache.  Do I need a client cache or any other cache on the server also?

--=-PQjPYzLkaIXoYUaKcjKk

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE><FONT COLOR="#737373" SIZE="3"><I>or ext3 - it works fine as well.

-- Nathan</I></FONT></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<FONT SIZE="3"></FONT><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE><FONT COLOR="#737373" SIZE="3"><I>&gt; -----Original Message-----
&gt; From: Derek Atkins [</FONT><A HREF="mailto:warlord@MIT.EDU"><FONT SIZE="3">mailto:warlord@MIT.EDU</FONT></A><FONT COLOR="#737373" SIZE="3">]
&gt; Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:34 AM
&gt; To: Andrew Perrin
&gt; Cc: Adam Done; openafs-info lists
&gt; Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Help with linux openafs kernel compile
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Another word of warning now (rather than later).   You cannot
&gt; put an AFS Cache on an XFS partition.  If you want this machine
&gt; to act as an AFS Client, you will need to create an ext2 cache
&gt; partition.
&gt;
&gt; -derek</I></FONT></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
This is good to know.&nbsp; I will def use ext3 partition for the client cache.&nbsp; Do I need a client cache or any other cache on the server also?
</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-PQjPYzLkaIXoYUaKcjKk--