[OpenAFS] drbd or nbd with openafs?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
20 Jun 2003 11:19:30 -0400

I presume the idea is to be able to failover to a second machine which
would take over the IP address of the first.  Fileserver state isn't
stored in /usr/afs/db, it's stored in core.  This includes all the RX
connection state, callback state, etc.  This information is not stored
on disk, so there is nothing to mirror.

-derek