[OpenAFS] Problems with OpenAFS 1.2.8 install on RedHat 8.0

Woodman, Joel woodman@chuma1.cas.usf.edu
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:36:24 -0500

Derek,

Thanks for the hand. Once I found the instructions, the kernel compile
worked with ./configure --with-afs-symname=i386_linux24. The configure
script was helpful about noting that I needed the --with-afs-symname flag,
though it would have been great if it had also provided a possible list of
systems as well. At any rate, OpenAFS is now running on the system. Now all
I have to do is get it working.

-Joel