[OpenAFS] Windows - Install Shield

James Peterson james@abrakus.com
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 21:27:16 -0800

The question is, what tasks does install have to do?  Let's say I rebuild
the source.  Exactly what files have to go where?  I'd be happy to share my
new install package and upgrade from IS5.

I'm about 2 weeks away from moving OpenAFS to Install Shield 6.22.  This is
the same version level used by Win9x.

I'm a few days away from sending the updates to the build script that will
build on last snap shot.  This update includes the separation of source tree
from object tree.

Anyone who wants an advance copy of the build script changes, please email
me, I'll send you the changed files in a zip.

James
"Integrity is the Base of Excellence"