[OpenAFS] vos create [...] stuck

Peter Schuller peter.schuller@infidyne.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:17:21 +0100

--ZoaI/ZTpAVc4A5k6

Hello,

>     Command 1 is '/usr/lib/openafs/fileserver'
>     Command 2 is '/usr/lib/openafs/volserver'
>     Command 3 is '/usr/lib/openafs/salvager'
>     Command 4 is '/usr/lib/openafs/vlserver'
> -----
> (now, volserver is up and running)

As Frank Burkhardt has pointed out, this is wrong, and so is my "guide".
I've now updated it to properly reflect the setup instructions for
vlserver.

(Note: The Debian article is also incorrect in this regard, in case
you're looking at it.)

> (*) mainly to Peter Schuller:
> oh, well, i've really overseen your reply (" Re: [OpenAFS] afsd dead /=20
> weird config). it was in a different mail folder of mine. i have not=20
> worked on afs for weeks now, but now i try again. see above.

n/p. Hope you get it working. Unfortunately I'm not sure what might
cause your particular problem, unless it's the vlserver thing.

--=20

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org