[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client and 2.4.18-26SGI_XFS_1.2.0smp - oops during insmod

Alexander Bergolth leo@strike.wu-wien.ac.at
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:58:22 +0100

Andrei Maslennikov wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Alexander Bergolth wrote:
>>I'm experiencing some problems getting openafs-client-1.2.8 to work with
>>the SGI version of Redhats 2.4.18-26 kernel.
>
> We see the same, but have no clue. Instead, with 2.4.19SGI AFS works well.
> Andrei.

Unfortunately I have to use the Redhat-kernel because it includes a
newer version of the tg3 gigabit ethernet driver. :(

Cheers,
--leo
Alexander (Leo) Bergolth                          leo@leo.wu-wien.ac.at
WU-Wien - Zentrum fuer Informatikdienste       http://leo.wu-wien.ac.at
                  Computers are like air conditioners -
            they stop working properly when you open Windows