[OpenAFS] Re: Feasibility: Kerberos+OpenAFS for _MacOS_X_10.2_?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
23 Mar 2003 20:11:16 -0500

On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 16:49, chas williams wrote:
> it doesnt include aklog, but you can link aklog against the
> kerberos libraries provided by macos x.

So all I need to do on the MacOS X client side is built aklog so OpenAFS
can use its Kerberos 5 client services, in addition to install the
OpenAFS binaries.  Correct?  Again, I'm uber OpenAFS newbie.

--
Bryan J. Smith        (suffix-free title for your protection)
mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org                http://www.thebs.org