[OpenAFS] Newbie question: Replace Novell Netware with OpenAFS?

Max Merighi mcmer@tor.at
Fri, 16 May 2003 17:03:18 +0200

Tino wrote:
>On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 10:26:16PM +0200, Max Merighi wrote:
>> there was a decent story in Heise Verlag's iX 10/2002, 130 (which got me
>> to have a closer look). It's more of an outline, the author uses and
>> explains commands which still return 'not implemented yet', though he's
>> explicitly talking about /Open/AFS... strange but true.

>What are you using? What commands are you referring to?

>Bye, Tino.

Ahem, don't know why my brain is making fun of me. Maybe mistreated it
recently. I've had those 'not implemented yet'-messages in memory but
*it's not true!* It only applies to the Transarc Docs. Sorry for that
slander, Chris Huebsch (and thanks tor the iX article)!