[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.2.9 Not Working with RH Kernel

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
17 May 2003 23:05:04 -0400

The problem is that the RPM is compiled with --enable-transarc-paths,
but you did not do so in your rebuild... So afsd is looking in the
wrong place.  This is why I suggested you upgrade the RPMS to 1.2.9
and then compile the kernel module using the openafs-kernel-source
RPM.

-derek