[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.2.9 Not Working with RH Kernel

Computers in Medicine pittmed@pittmed.pitt.edu
Sun, 18 May 2003 08:33:28 -0400

Thanks very much, but it looks like that still isn't the problem.  In
/usr/vice/etc there is ThisCell and ThisCell.rpmsave but diff says they are
identical.  There is also CellServDB but no CellServDB.rpmnew.  In /usr/afs
there is a directorty bin and a directory logs but no ThisCell or
CellServDB anything.  I also did a find for any ThisCell or CellServDB
anywhere on my file system.

# find / -type f | fgrep ThisCell

/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/openafs-ThisCell
/usr/vice/etc/ThisCell
/usr/vice/etc/ThisCell.rpmsave

# find / -type f | fgrep CellServDB

/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/openafs-CellServDB
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/openafs-1.2.9/src/WINNT/install/Win9x/CellServDB
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/openafs-1.2.9/src/WINNT/win9xpanel/CellServDB
/usr/vice/etc/CellServDB

Any other suggestions?  Thanks again.  I appreciate the help.