[OpenAFS] Knfs doesn't work on an AFS/NFS translator under OpenAFS

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 10:35:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Derrick J Brashear <shadow@dementia.org> writes:
>
> > Yeah, but the old binaries should still work, if you can lay hands on
> > them.
>
> I've still got AFS 3.3 (and 3.3a) sources lying around, but not
> precompiled binaries for NeXT.  Nor do I have a NeXT with which I
> could build the binaries.

I didn't mean you Derek, I meant you any interested user.

IIRC there was some problem after you went past some version of nextstep,
maybe 3.4, but that might have been kerberized telnet and not afs. All
very fuzzy, it's been probably 6 years now.