[OpenAFS] old redhat compilation problem

Matias Morawicki mmora@nodo1.barcala.ing.unlp.edu.ar
Wed, 21 May 2003 16:53:10 -0300 (ART)

Hi again, I'm having now another issue. Since the answer I got
regarding whether it's possible to run a two replicated server
configuration, I'm trying to compile openafs on an old router we have
(pentium 100 w/32MB RAM and redhat 5.2) to add the third server to the
cell. As Derek confirmed, I just want to run the boserver, ptserver and
vlserver and see if the machine it's capable of bear them.

The thing is that when I tried to compile openafs, I got this error from
the configure script:

error: no available sys_call_table access method

as I said, it's a redhat 5.2 with a 2.2.17-14 kernel.

any ideas??
thanks again

Matias Morawicki
Network Administrator